2007年5月18日星期五

Getting more mature!

Stress is a kind of worry due to the problems that caused on life or on work,well, different people have their different opinions towards it.And it may lead to diseases to some extent,for instance,hypertension,insomnia,etc.It's really intangible.OK,take me for example,maybe you'll have a clear definition.
Just a few days ago,there was some serious troubles with my former school.At that time ,I indeed thought a lot.Perhaps I'll turn out to be a failure,or at least to be a common person who lost her dreams......I can not get into my groove like i do as usual.Everyday,I can't tell the time until my roommates said:"Rise and shine,time to get up",then I dragged myself up from bed and prepared for classes.Actually,in classes,i just read comic books.frustrated,i telephoned my parents,they said:"don't think too much about it,what you have to do now is to focus on study."What is incredible to me is that when they told me that the problem was tackled,I didn't in fact felt ecstatic,no words can convey the feeling just then.I think it's quiet.
Evidently,facing a problem,the first thing you should do is to be realist,and then be optimistic,prepare for the worst situation and you 'll sometimes take trouble as granted ,which is arranged by God or something else to test you.Therefore be a tough person!

2 条评论:

Stone 说...

hello buddy
It's a long time we havn't had a heart to heart talk! That's a pity.I miss every minute with you! Thanks for your artical! You know I appciate you and I Learn something from you!
TAKE CARE AND ENJOY LIFE EVERYDAY!!!

later 说...

our great glory consists not in never falling,but in rising every time we fall! a tough...