2007年5月11日星期五

Delighted to have my own blog!

Gee;Finally under the surveillance of my teacher in Henan university of finance and economics,I've established my own blog.Believe it or not,the word blog can't be found in a dictionary,it is a contemporary word created by people nowadays,the original words are web log,as an abbreviation,we use blog for short.....From my point of view,blog is used to keep your diary in a modernized way,of course,many people regard it as a fashion trend,and I'm no exception,just have a try of it.Actually, I'm goner to use it to improve my English and also get help from my teacher and mates.Hopefully this blog will be my best friend with which i can make lot s of friends!Hence,please make comments on my blogs and we can have a spiritual communication!

1 条评论:

Terry 说...

you like the sun shine my life!
You always understand what I think,
which makes me very happy in the lonely college .Now you leave me in your former school.There exists no proper word in any language to explain my feeling the day when you left.
Good bless to you !
Do not forget me!